IMPORTANT NOTICE : we have been asked by An Garda Siochana to advise all concert goers not to attempt to walk between the festival car park and festival site. Don’t be worrying though, there should be no need as shuttle buses will be running back and forth all day Friday and Saturday and a last run will be made late at night for anyone who needs to get back to their car!
Peace, the KS crew
- The Dice Bar are joining us this year, we’re delighted! Screamin demons, loose women & gamblin’ men amidst our rootsy musical wonderland!
Delights on offer at the bar
Becks Hoegarden & BulmersCocktailsSalty Dog Rum & Ginger BeerMoscow Mule. Vodka & Ginger BeerPlus Coca Cola as alternative mixer
- Boutique Camping now available via http://www.silkroadtents.com/
Silk Road Tents bring Boutique Camping to Knockanstockan 2014: TAKING BOOKINGS NOW-
Enjoy the luxury of boutique camping this year with a bell tent, these beautiful structures give a wonderful ambiance, the circular space is relaxing and energizing. A Tipi with its spacious vaulted ceiling. Or one of our yurts, which are hand made from hard wood, the supreme in camping tents has a wooden interior structure and decorated lockable double doors.
Our Tents are made of natural canvas, each tent comes equipped with ground sheet, carpet, table, candle lantern, water bottle, kitchen roll and bin, with the extra option of bedding, the largest of which can accommodate up to 8 persons.
For bookings go to:
the Silk Road Tents website
the Booking Page
Prices will be:
4m bell – €285 – suits up to 4 persons
5m bell – €440 – suits up to 6 persons
5m tipi – €570 – suits up to 8 persons
5m yurt – €600 – suits up to 8 persons
6m yurt – €700 – suits up to 10 persons
Each Tent includes a carpet floor, decorated table, water and candle lantern.
Beds can be ordered separately, they consist on an airbed, pillow, linen for both and a quilt.
Prices are : single €30/double €60
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for queries and bookings.
- The Irish Times – KnockanStockan will knock your socks off!
- Hotpress.com – O Emperor among KnockanStockan additions
- Eirecana – KnockanStockan – “Probably one of the best (small) festivals in Ireland.”
- Meg.ie – KnockanStockan announces more acts for 2014
- Golden Plec buzz for KnockanStockan 2014
- KnockanStockan and The Eskies in Hotpress
- The Insider guide to the top summer festivals – The Independent
- KnockanStockan Ticket Competition at Festhive.com
- KnockanStockan adds new acts – thelastmixtape.com
- KnockanStockan at festivals.ie
- Nialler9 on Knockanstockan 2014